The Top Ten Songs. Powered by Highbitmusic.Blogspot.com

Tuesday

Best WWE Theme Songs (Official)

  1. Randy Orton – Voices
  2. John Cena – My Time Is Now
  3. Triple H – The Game
  4. CM Punk – Cult of Personality
  5. Edge – Metalingus
  6. Sheamus – Written In My Face
  7. Christian – Just Close Your Eyes
  8. CM Punk – This Fire Burns
  9. The Rock – Electrifying
  10. The Miz – I Came to Play
  11. Rob Van Dam – One of a Kind
  12. Brock Lesnar – Here Comes the Pain
  13. John Cena – Word Life
  14. Chris Jericho – Break the Walls Down
  15. Chris Benoit – Whatever
  16. Hulk Hogan – Real American
  17. Batista – I Walk Alone
  18. The Undertaker – Rest In Peace
  19. Kane – Out of the Fire
  20. Stone Cold Steve Austin – Glass Shatters
  21. Jeff Hardy – No More Words
  22. Big Show – Crank It Up
  23. The MIZ – Awesome
  24. Kane – Slow Chemical
  25. Alex Riley – Say It to My Face
  26. Randy Orton – Burn In My Light
  27. Wade Barrett – End of Days
  28. Matt Hardy – Live for the Moment
  29. Shawn Michaels – I Am Just a Sexy Boy
  30. Ryback – Meat On The Table
  31. Rey Mysterio – Booyaka
  32. Shane Mcmahon – Here Comes The Money
  33. Ted DiBiase – I Come For Money
  34. The Undertaker – You're Gonna Pay
  35. Dolph Ziggler – I Am Perfection
  36. Maria Kanellis – With Legs Like That
  37. Goldust – Gold Lust
  38. Tons of Funk – Somebody Call My Momma
  39. The Undertaker – The Grim Reaper
  40. Zack Ryder – Oh Radio
  41. JBL – Longhorn
  42. Maven – Tattoo
  43. Triple H – King of Kings
  44. DX – Are You Ready
  45. The Undertaker – Rollin
  46. Jesse and Festus – Biscuits and Gravy
  47. Stone Cold – I Won't Do What You Tell Me
  48. Evolution – Line In the Sand
  49. The Nexus – We Are One
  50. Vince McMahon – No Chance In Hell

No comments: