The Top Ten Songs. Powered by Highbitmusic.Blogspot.com

Sunday

Best Love Songs Ever



If you change this post, please comment on this post.


  1. I Just Can't Stop Loving You - Michael Jackson
  2. Carry My Love - Sarah Geronimo
  3. Manhattan Skyline - A-ha
  4. Far Away - Nickelback
  5. I Will Always Love You - Whitney Houston
  6. Heaven - Bryan Adams
  7. Crazy For You - Madonna
  8. Always - Bon Jovi
  9. You Are My Life - Michael Jackson
  10. Sweet Darlin' - Heart
  11. My Heart Will Go On - Celine Dion
  12. As I Love You - Shirley Bassey
  13. You're Still The One - Shania Twain
  14. Still Loving You - Scorpions
  15. Forever Love - X Japan
  16. You're Beautiful - James Blunt
  17. Hero - Enrique Iglesias
  18. Forever - Sandra
  19. Halo - Beyonce
  20. Hey There Delilah - Plain White T's
  21. Right Here Waiting - Richard Marx
  22. What's My Name? - Rihanna
  23. I Don't Want to Miss a Thing - Aerosmith
  24. Because You Loved Me - Celine Dion
  25. November Rain - Guns N' Roses
  26. With You - Chris Brown
  27. One In a Million - Aaliyah
  28. The Way I Feel Inside - The Zombies
  29. Don't Cry - Guns N Roses
  30. Don't Let Go (Love) - En Vogue
  31. Everything I Do (I Do It for You) - Bryan Adams
  32. Gotta Get a Hold of Myself - The Zombies
  33. Take My Breath Away - Berlin
  34. On Bended Knee - Boyz II Men
  35. Your Song - Elton John
  36. Love Letter - Gackt
  37. Estranged - Guns N Roses
  38. From This Moment On - Shania Twain
  39. Got Your Back - T.I.
  40. I Love You - The Zombies
  41. Immortality - Celine Dion
  42. Love Story - Taylor Swift
  43. My Love - Westlife
  44. The Sacrament - H.I.M.
  45. I Melt With You - Modern English
  46. There Goes My Baby - Usher
  47. Truly Madly Deeply - Savage Garden
  48. Damn, I Wish I Was Your Lover - Sophie B. Hawkins
  49. You Are Not Alone - Michael Jackson
  50. Un-thinkable - Alicia Keys
  51. I Will Always Love You - Dolly Parton
  52. Speechless - Michael Jackson
  53. Nobody Knows It But Me - Babyface
  54. Open Arms - Journey
  55. Your Love - Nicki Minaj
  56. Stand Back - Stevie Nicks
  57. Your Guardian Angel - The Red Jumpsuit Apparatus
  58. Breaking My Heart - Michael Learns to Rock
  59. I'm Going Down - Mary J. Blige
  60. Lola - The Kinks
  61. Innocence - Avril Lavigne
  62. Enormous Emotion (I Love You) - Gunther & The Sunshine Girls
  63. Fix You - Coldplay
  64. Here (In Your Arms) - Hellogoodbye
  65. Eatho Tho Ennam - K.S. Chithra
  66. Blowing Me Kisses - Soulja Boy
  67. How Soon Is Now? - The Smiths
  68. Queen of My Heart - Westlife
  69. Kiss from a Rose - Seal
  70. Warmness On the Soul - Avenged Sevenfold
  71. Every Breath You Take - The Police
  72. Hitomi no Juunin (Living in Your Eyes) - L'Arc~en~Ciel
  73. Smooth Operator - Sade
  74. Iris - Goo Goo Dolls
  75. When You Look Me In the Eyes - Jonas Brothers
  76. She Will Be Loved - Maroon 5
  77. My Boo - Usher
  78. When You Say Nothing At All - Ronan Keating
  79. Train In Vain - The Clash
  80. Thunder - Boys Like Girls
  81. Rule the World - Take That
  82. Was It A Dream? - 30 Seconds To Mars
  83. Until The Time Is Through - Five
  84. Erga'ly - Tamer Hosny
  85. Always Be My Baby - Mariah Carey
  86. Thinking of You - Katy Perry
  87. Chasing Cars - Snow Patrol
  88. For Crying Out Loud - Meat Loaf
  89. As Long As You Love Me - Backstreet Boys
  90. Careless Whispers - Michael George
  91. Heartbreak Hotel - Elvis Presley
  92. Love - Keyshia Cole
  93. My Heart - Paramore
  94. Happy Together - The Turtles
  95. I'll Be - Edwin McCain
  96. Your Call - Secondhand Serenade
  97. Written in The Stars - Westlife
  98. Lips of an Angel - Hinder
  99. Everything - Michael Buble
  100. The Fourth Avenue Cafe - L'arc~en~ciel

1 comment:

Elizabeth J. Neal said...

If you change this post, please comment on this post. mother and son dance songs